• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Addiction

Crazysteve

Oakley Expert
Springfield MO
So it was never really my intention to collect froggies but I just noticed that its kind of happening just got my seventh pair the other day:). Is there any help or am I doomed

I use to hate them... I bought one pair... Now have over 70... I'm addicted welcome to the club. There is no going back hahahah

Well frank I guess technically about 15 years LOL, my first pair of oakleys I ever purchased was set of crystal black and +red frogs back in the mid 90's but the others have came along in the last 6 months or so.

During their inception in 2007 I had considered these one of the very few models I did not appreciate, but after getting the initial few which I felt compelled to obtain due to their limited/collector nature, an addiction for them ensued which has resulted in my current collection of them standing at 130 pairs plus the Rapha due in. Apart from the Beyond Reason pairs which I have no interest in, I just need 7 to complete, but acquiring all these missing pieces is likely unrealistic. The surprise to me is the swing from a glass I didn't like to perhaps my favourite model. We are all probably doomed, and without cure.

Latest Posts

Back