1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Oakley Beginner

So it was never really my intention to collect froggies but I just noticed that its kind of happening just got my seventh pair the other day:). Is there any help or am I doomed

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You're DOOMED!!!!

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

How long did it take you to acquire your 7 pairs?

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

doomed bro! got bitten by the froggie bug!:cool:

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It all starts with one...

I got a Frog on a whim, loved it, and have 9 now. NewFrogs though, not the standard Frogskin.

6. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I use to hate them... I bought one pair... Now have over 70... I'm addicted welcome to the club. There is no going back hahahah

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I never liked frogs that much either. Now im considering them.

8. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Oakley Beginner

Well frank I guess technically about 15 years LOL, my first pair of oakleys I ever purchased was set of crystal black and +red frogs back in the mid 90's but the others have came along in the last 6 months or so.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

Yup, you are in trouble. It's just a downward spiral now! :)

10. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

During their inception in 2007 I had considered these one of the very few models I did not appreciate, but after getting the initial few which I felt compelled to obtain due to their limited/collector nature, an addiction for them ensued which has resulted in my current collection of them standing at 130 pairs plus the Rapha due in. Apart from the Beyond Reason pairs which I have no interest in, I just need 7 to complete, but acquiring all these missing pieces is likely unrealistic. The surprise to me is the swing from a glass I didn't like to perhaps my favourite model. We are all probably doomed, and without cure.