• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying FROGSKINS & ASSOCIATED ITEMS WANTED. BUY OR TRADE.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It has been awhile since I did a wants thread so due to that and the closing in on 300 pairs of the model I figured it an appropriate time for a complete and updated list of requirements. If you can help, please message me for possible transactions. I have well over 400 mint and complete Oakley's available for trade, so this is a good opportunity for you to capture some rare items in pristine condition. I am looking for the following:-

FROGSKINS.
Any - Any. BEYOND REASON
Any - Any. CONCEPT STUDIO
Any - Any. ANDREW PETTERSON
Any - Any. TEXAS TOAST JAM
Bronze - ?. RIO OLYMPICS
Brown/Desert Camo - Bronze. SUPREME
Chrome - Chrome 03-143 SUPREME (without arm branding, in standard box)
Fade - Fire. BLENDS Prototype (darker version to the eventual release)
Gold - 24K. RIO OLYMPICS 2016
Grenade Fade - Grey 30-946 MPH
Marine Fade - Grey 30-945 MPH
Matte Black - ?. ruitekSB
Matte Black - Grey. NCIS LOS ANGELES
Matte Black/Matte White - Sapphire OO9013-94 BRAZIL OLYMPICS COLLECTION
Military Rain. DANNY KASS
Polished Black - ?. BOOMBOTIX/WU TANG
Polished Black with USA Flag Icons - Grey. Sample
Red Tiger Camo - +Red. SUPREME
Silver - ?. RIO OLYMPICS 2016

MICROBAGS
Beams - Orange
Eric Koston - Black and White
Original Fake - Brown
Paul Smith
Supreme
Surf Deck

MISC
Aquatique Frogskin tree poster/display

If you have anything else you think I may be interested in please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair of new unworn Danny kass if you're interested in them shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of new unworn Danny kass if you're interested in them shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a pair of prototype Danny Kass military rain WOW... congrats. Get em Ash!!

Username Hidden said:
You have a pair of prototype Danny Kass military rain WOW... congrats. Get em Ash!!

Turns out to be the Polished Clear - Grey 24-338 as I had expected. I think the only way to ever get it is if Shannon, Jono, or Danny Kass are prepared to let go of their pairs, or if it turns out there are more than three and one of those is offered.

Blends promo card and Polished Moss - Dark Grey OO9013-97 MPH captured...wants list updated.

Username Hidden said:
Blends promo card and Polished Moss - Dark Grey OO9013-97 MPH captured...wants list updated.
glad to see your back. u hope everything is OK?

Heard a rumor there are more than 3 military rain pairs. Just heard about one more pair.

Excellent more chance for an amazing pair

All 3 Koston/Osheaga LX Frogskins captured thanks to much respected Forum member Oakster...wants list updated.

Just received Surf Deck Blue - Ice 24-383 Craftsman with sku print and fault free arm/orbital connections...wants list amended and updated.