• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins At Ultra Europe

jozo

Oakley Beginner
the frogskins seem to be extremely popular at the ultra europe festival over here in Split.a lot of these party kids wear them...

In general they're very popular in Europe. If it's not Frogskins, it's the style.. I recently had an Italian friend ask me to buy him some Frogskins. Big and flashy seems to be the trend.

In general they're very popular in Europe. If it's not Frogskins, it's the style.. I recently had an Italian friend ask me to buy him some Frogskins. Big and flashy seems to be the trend.
But frogs aren't really 'big' sized glasses ... Are they?

GR's ... Offshoot ... Tacos ... Hijinx ... even Fuelies are bigger than Froggies ...

But flashy ... They can be ... My matte orange/fire combo gets a few stares and a sigh from the wife whenever I put em on...

Frogskins are huge when you compare them to say.. Straight Jackets, or Half Jackets.. or Juliets. They're not Big like, Diva girl big, but they're still larger and less than sleek.

Festies are one of the few places I have seen rare frogs in the wild. Way higher percentage of frogs there vs just walking the street

Latest Posts

Back