• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Fall Out Collection

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
The Fall Out Collection has been mentioned in other threads but I thought I'd make a Frogskins specific one:

Black Decay w/ Dark Grey
Bronze Decay w/ Ruby Iridium: O-Review
Matte Black Tortoise w/ Dark Grey
Matte Brown Tortoise w/ Fire Iridium: O-Review

The Bronze Decay look pretty cool, I wonder what they will look like in person. I also wonder on the finish seeing as it looks Cratfsman-ish in finish and we know the problems they had in actually mass producing that. Really want to see the Matte Black Tortoise though, if they are the same finish as the Murasaki Holbrooks I'll be buying for sure!

The Fall Out Collection has been mentioned in other threads but I thought I'd make a Frogskins specific one:

Black Decay w/ Dark Grey
Bronze Decay w/ Ruby Iridium: O-Review
Matte Black Tortoise w/ Dark Grey
Matte Brown Tortoise w/ Fire Iridium: O-Review

The Bronze Decay look pretty cool, I wonder what they will look like in person. I also wonder on the finish seeing as it looks Cratfsman-ish in finish and we know the problems they had in actually mass producing that. Really want to see the Matte Black Tortoise though, if they are the same finish as the Murasaki Holbrooks I'll be buying for sure!

The two with pictures look very promising assuming the matte finishes turn out like those Holbrooks like you said

Finally seems like some froggie designs moving in the right direction, could be better, but it definitely has been a lot worst! Thank you for posting this insider info!

So I guess that rumor in one of the threads about 1 Frogskins release for 2014 was false haha. But these are interesting and exciting so who's complaining?