1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are a Friend of mines' Frogskins that she is looking to sell

Dalmatian w/ Grey(No Papers, Box is falling apart, but the glasses are in great condition)-
    $160 shipped in the US

Wildberry n'Milk(Box/Papers/Glasses in great condition)-$150 shipped

Splatter(No Box/No Papers/Left leg defected

BLENDSNo Papers/No Box/ Condition is Prolly 9/10- $4,200obo

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-13_21-10-07_400.jpg
    Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-13_21-10-29_102.jpg

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-13_21-22-34_20.jpg
    Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-13_21-24-22_232.jpg

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-13_21-47-22_972.jpg

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-14_21-01-42_251.jpg
    Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-14_21-02-11_983.jpg

*I am accepting offers on all glasses
    *I am willing to ship outside the US, will discuss price difference
    *Since I am new I can give my cell number and text pics if needed
    *I have sold other products through Ebay and Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com under the name bt****ey99

Thanks for viewing!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pics don't work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    direct him to your link how to post pics :)
    im wanting to see these pics. good luck with the sale

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pics up Finally!

Wouldnt post before bc my last name is in my email for my photobucket account (btd!ckey(my last name))

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BLEND PICS UP!!!

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-14_21-03-41_976.jpg
    Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-14_21-04-32_101.jpg
    Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!) - 2012-05-14_21-04-54_633.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    There are a lot of Blends fakes out there, can you prove they are real?

Especially with no box or paperwork, seems a little fishy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also, if you want to sell rules state you have to post a price so please post a price for the Blends.

Thanks,

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, what exactly would you like to know?

Fixed, sorry about the inconvenience

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also not to mention there is another thread that states "new to frogskins... First time purchases"... In the new frogskin purchases area started by the same person

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I also posted these Frogskins are not mine, but a real close friend on mine. She has a lot of Oakley, and other designer sunglasses I am helping her sell.

I also dont have a problem giving other information of sites I have sold on as well as personal information