• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins For Sale!(Dalmatians, Wildberries & Milk, Splatter, & Possibly BLENDS!)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
My mistake I apologize

Some people reacted to this post.
Honestly, if I was considering dropping over 4Gs for a pair of shades, I'd fly my butt to wherever the dam things were at and check em out IN PERSON!

Then of course if they were legit I would negotiate and deduct the cost of my flight from the purchase price ... :rolleyes:

How is it possible for that to happen to those Moda's when they have plastic hinges? Unless there is something stuck in there, which would be removable...

Username Hidden said:
Honestly, if I was considering dropping over 4Gs for a pair of shades, I'd fly my butt to wherever the dam things were at and check em out IN PERSON!

Then of course if they were legit I would negotiate and deduct the cost of my flight from the purchase price ... :rolleyes:

That can be arranged.... :)

Would anyone be interested in brand new moda3 splatters with box and papers?

Username Hidden said:
How is it possible for that to happen to those Moda's when they have plastic hinges? Unless there is something stuck in there, which would be removable...

I have taken off the arm to realize the reason for this. Apparently the original Oakley plastic hinge on this was defective. Whoever, drilled thru the original hinge and added an after market hinge. This is why the arm sits the way it does.

For this reason I will be taking this pair down, and have added a new thread with a brand new pair of MODA3 Splatter in mint condition.

Thanks for the views everyone

*bump*