• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins SE Bikes 4 Leg Brown/Blue With Grey Lenses

numrich07

Oakley Beginner
Not sure if I got the name of them right but a pair of these just popped up on craigslist in my area. They are brand new in the box and the pictures of them look great. What is a good price to get these at? I posted a picture of them in my album if that'll help anyone help me. Thanks guys

Value is a personal thing. I've seen these go from $250 to over $400 so how much are they asking for? I see in the pic there's two boxes, so is the seller selling two pairs?

I paid $225 for my pair about a year ago on eBay, and it's one of my favorite pairs.

I saw the guy has them for $300.00 on Craigslist - like jk-27 says, they go for close to $400.00 on eBay, so that's not such a bad price ... not the greatest price, but not the worse either ...

How exciting! Activity on the frogskins area! Anyways I think $250-275 is a pretty good price for them if you can get them for that much.

Awesome, thanks guys. He is asking $300 and he does have two pairs, but I think he is only selling one.