• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Wanted: Bananabeat 1, Fragment, Petterson, St Valentine's Day

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
did the banana beats come in different colors, thought i saw a dark pair also?

BANANABEAT RECORDS FROGSKINS

Yellow/White - Black, no part code, specific microbag, 50 pairs, this is the first release
Polished Black - Yellow 03-223 specific microbag, with: Island in the Sun CD, 2 stickers, New Era cap. Label states ' Pol Black-Grey P', using boxes originally assigned for 03-223, 50 pairs issued, sold via their site but lens colour produced in error and should have been etched but was not, you were invited to send the glass back in exchange for the intended release.
Polished Black - Grey P 03-223 specific microbag, etched lens, signed authenticity card, quantity 50. Intended to be exchanged for above.

Those 'switched on' should have kept the whole original yellow lens pair, then asked Bananabeat if you could 'buy' the replacement pair, that way you could have everything from these two releases. I did just that, saving the trouble of ebay searching, though some turned up via that source and sold belatedly at very modest prices. I still need the yellow/white first release, so who has one? and who is going to loosen their grip enabling the pair to come this way?

Some people reacted to this post.
i have only ever seen one pair of the BananaBeats 1 on the Bay, from FearGear.

Username Hidden said:
i have only ever seen one pair of the BananaBeats 1 on the Bay, from FearGear.

And I lost that auction by 10 flipping dollars....

Back