• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Frogskins, Wisdom Goggles, Fives Squared, 1st Gen Minutes, Garage Rock lenses PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey there forum members! I have a few different items up for grabs. They are all for sale individually but I'm willing to sell them all as one lot for $150 OBO. Prices for individual items are negotiable as well, just PM me with an offer.

Collectors Frogskins Coast, frame 9.5/10, lenses 9.5/10 like new $70

IMG_5848.jpgIMG_5851.jpg

Fives Squared polished black with Slate Iridium, frame 9/10 due to regular wear, lenses 10/10 also have Fire lenses 7/10 one has a scuff/scratch other lens 10/10. SOLD

IMG_5864.jpgIMG_5866.jpg

Wisdom Goggles Electric Blue with High Intensity Blue lens. Frame 9/10, strap 10/10, lens 5/10 from seasonal use $40

IMG_5869.jpgIMG_5875.jpg

Garage Rock Jade Iridium lenses, 10/10. Brand new no box. They were removed to use the frame for custom prescription lenses. $40

IMG_6605.jpg

First gen Tortoise Shell Minute with Gold iridium lenses. Frame 7.5/8 out of 10, has wear (Oakley on nose bridge is wearing off but otherwise in great shape including original earsocks), lenses 4/10. Sort of a "fixer-upper" pair but still a good grab. Really just needs new lenses. $35

IMG_6607.jpgIMG_6608.jpgIMG_6609.jpg

All frames come without box and some with original OEM MF Bag. The Garage Rock lenses come with a MF lens bag. The Fives come with a white "custom" bag because they were custom built. Shipping included CONUS but you must pay any PayPal fees unless you choose F&F. Will ship international at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Too bad those goggles aren't MX goggles! I want a pair for my motorcycle! Haha

Nah, they're snow goggles I got years ago to match my snowboard.

:bump:

Bump

Fives with extra Fire lenses SPF.

Fives SOLD