• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins

uniqx

Oakley Beginner
Hi there. I bought a pair of black polished grey lens frogskins from Germany.from this seller Oakley Frogskins (OO9013 24-306) | UV-Stars - exklusive Marken-Sonnenbrillen mit Style
I am not sure if it is genuine or not. Also when I look the lenses indoor on white neon lens I see rainbowish colors on the surface. Checked for glares and there was more glares than my cheap 10 dollars sunglasses. So is it possible grey Oakley lenses to have that problem. Please check this on yours glasses under the same conditions and let me know.

Sure I'lldo that. I find out from what store my friend from Germany bought my frogskins. It is not uv-stars but Funktionelles.de - Funktionelles und Instrumentelles für Sport und Outdoor and I guess they are genuine. I cant wait to register on oakley's official site (as soon as I get my bill) to be 100% sure. The online seller says they are authorized. So now is the problem when I'll be sure that my frogskins are real. I am not satisfied from the lenses at all and wondering how most of the people from the forums saying oakleys are very very good.

I will make more pictures showing you the rainbow colors on the lens, the flares when I look to my light bulb, comparing with no flaring of my cheap 10dollars sunglasses. Weird. I would definitely buy a pair of aftermarket lenses but I need BLACK TINT mirrored polarized lens ex. titanium. I want contrast, black colored not grey looking like smoke of cigarettes. I wanted to buy walleva titanium but it says grey tint. Is there any lenses like that?

_DSC4891.JPG
_DSC4892.JPG
_DSC4892.JPG

Frames look genuine to me. Do they have the SKU printed in white on the left temple? I have owned some Oakley lenses that I know to be genuine have the rainbow effect on the inside lens.

if you mean printed numbers , yes. there is xx-xxx 55 O 17 133 ( also the O logo)

Latest Posts

Back