1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Happy to provide a pleasant report on Oakley service, especially since it has been moved off-site. I had heard that there were Ducati parts in stock at service so I figured I'd call and grab some. They would not let me buy the number of lenses that I needed and wanted me to send the frames. I figured while I was at it I'd get new lenses for my 24K XS and C6 to protect those investments and send my stuff into the wind.

When you send off what I did you kinda pucker up a little bit but I sent it NDA and they returned it via the same.
    I had stripped the rubbers off the Ducs hoping that they might have some and kick me down some. They did that and more, putting black rubbers on each frame, sending red rubbers too, returning the original Duc bags but enclosing the frames with lenses installed in new black microfiber bags and then wrapped in foam sleeves for safe travel.

Nice experience!

Pic removed to protect members address. Curt, please cover address and repost. Wanted to remove addy as quick as possible. Lookin out for ya
    From Oakley Service - A Box Of Joy Not Sorrow - 2028-1407178424-6c40624366b05757c4d9f17adab10df5.jpg

Edit: thanks for looking out XMM!

Last edited: 8/4/14
    Tech Guru, Carrera1963 and Gecko like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

wow! talk about great service!!

3. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

I would worry more about your credit card on the right... Seriously dude!

4. CarGuy

If you can read the last 2, the CCV and activate what is not my card then you're pretty sharp! ;)

5. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

So whats in the box?

6. Mr X Metal

Mr X Metal Oakley Enthusiast

7. Tech Guru

Tech Guru Oakley Enthusiast

Your a BRAVE man sending off a pair of Ducati's, C6 and 24k X Squared for new lenses???!! :cool-20: ... glad your box of joy made it back!! :drinks: now that your package is home you can ... :beach: ENJOY!!

Sick that you scored more red rubbers and lenses for your Ducati's as well!!... I Have one question as I didn't see you mention it in your post,the Ducati's you got tunes up are they X Squared or Juliet's?

8. CarGuy

They were Juliets

9. Tech Guru

Tech Guru Oakley Enthusiast

IDK if they used enough tape on that box:spiteful::crazy: