1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Chasingthedream

Chasingthedream Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, I'm new here to the forums and I'm pretty excited about it. None of my friends care about oakleys like I do. I had a fairly modest collection before my deployment to Iraq, but upon my arrival home I had none... Apart from the glasses I took with me over seas. So I've recently started over and am up to 3 pairs which isn't much but it's something. Unfortunately living here in the middle of nowhere I do not have the ability to really get any access to limited releases, I am hoping that this forum will help me there. Well anyways I'm excited to be here and learn more and improve my collection. Thanks guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Hey bud i'm deployed out here in the sand box as well, can't say where, but it sure is hot! What happened to your collection when you got home?

Welcome from another military member!

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum!

I'm also curious as to what happened to your collection while you were away.

4. Chasingthedream

Me too, I don't think we will ever know though.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You don't even know? :shock:

6. Wait... i'm confused. It was just gone? As in stolen? Dude do you live on base or off base?

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

8. Chasingthedream

I'm in the gaurd, so I live off post but I attend a lot military schools. I think they just got lost because I had some friends move some of my stuff for me when I was deployed. It must have happened then. I wish I had more to go on but I don't. It was a while ago. None of the pairs were really rare.

9. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

welcome!

10. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum