• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From The Frozen Plains Of Nodak

Chasingthedream

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I'm new here to the forums and I'm pretty excited about it. None of my friends care about oakleys like I do. I had a fairly modest collection before my deployment to Iraq, but upon my arrival home I had none... Apart from the glasses I took with me over seas. So I've recently started over and am up to 3 pairs which isn't much but it's something. Unfortunately living here in the middle of nowhere I do not have the ability to really get any access to limited releases, I am hoping that this forum will help me there. Well anyways I'm excited to be here and learn more and improve my collection. Thanks guys.

Hey bud i'm deployed out here in the sand box as well, can't say where, but it sure is hot! What happened to your collection when you got home?

Welcome from another military member!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm also curious as to what happened to your collection while you were away.

I'm in the gaurd, so I live off post but I attend a lot military schools. I think they just got lost because I had some friends move some of my stuff for me when I was deployed. It must have happened then. I wish I had more to go on but I don't. It was a while ago. None of the pairs were really rare.

Latest Posts

Back