1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry about that mods :sad:. Didn't mean they were shipped as in sold haha. I was just exclaiming that they are $115 shipped total. My bad! Anyways, is anyone interested? Help me reach my Troy Lee Gascan goal!

They've been tried on in home, but never actually worn outside. I don't like the white frame and the Black looks really goofy with it.
    They come with an Ice Iridium

FS: 10th Mountain Division Gascan's - NDHIU.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the pin, bag, box, and original warm grey lenses that came with it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    No :(. These were echav's spare frames I believe. I actually replaced the Warm Grey with the Ice for some unknown reason, and don't have them anymore (or they're being used in another model). I don't think there was anything special with it. I can switch the Warm Grey back in if that's an issue. I think it's on the Tron's atm...I have a box, but it seems to be an MPH box. Nothing special, just says 10th Mountain Division on the sticker. No bag or pin either :'(

That's just the price I bought them at. I am willing to negotiate if interested :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    these came with a special box as well :)
    FS: 10th Mountain Division Gascan's - o-Gascan10thMountain12.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I know they did lol. I don't have them though. I was looking for the box, bag and pin awhile ago. Now I just want the Troy Lee's lol

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    rub it in why dont yah. :p
    i saw one on ebay for $350 lol. that hurts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I know lol. There's one for $180, but that's used without any bag or box. I may snatch that first and get second pair for display only.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i love buying two of the same imited editions:D

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Need to move these :'(. Anyone?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict