1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Since I have been bitten by the X Metal bug I am selling off my others to fund further purchases. Offered here is 2 pair of Twenty XX glasses. first pair is Black frame/Ruby lens....Lens condition is 9/10. Rubbers are really decent and hinges are tight. Second pair is Black frame and Black Iridium Polarized lenses. Lens condition is probably a 7/10. VERY light surface scratches that you CAN see but it isn't bad. Earstem rubber is decent and the nosepads are a dark teal blue. Good Water-ski glasses! I had planned on keeping these just for the lake but I have a nice pair of Half Jackets for that. Looking to get $95 or best offer shipped to members. No packaging or Oakley bags included....just the glasses. I can text/send more pics on request. Trades welcome...domestic trades ONLY due to shipping costs....
    FS: 2 Pair Oakley Twenty XX - photo3-3.jpg
    FS: 2 Pair Oakley Twenty XX - photo2-3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    seems to be ruby not fire
    i remember oakley release the pair jet blk with ruby,was available also on the minute
    nice pair btw

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ah....my bad...thanks Rubyskull!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    No problem

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'd like to trade both for a Bob Head keychain.......or Juliet frame.......:dance3:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Blk/Ruby sold.......