• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: 2 Pair Oakley Twenty XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Since I have been bitten by the X Metal bug I am selling off my others to fund further purchases. Offered here is 2 pair of Twenty XX glasses. first pair is Black frame/Ruby lens....Lens condition is 9/10. Rubbers are really decent and hinges are tight. Second pair is Black frame and Black Iridium Polarized lenses. Lens condition is probably a 7/10. VERY light surface scratches that you CAN see but it isn't bad. Earstem rubber is decent and the nosepads are a dark teal blue. Good Water-ski glasses! I had planned on keeping these just for the lake but I have a nice pair of Half Jackets for that. Looking to get $95 or best offer shipped to members. No packaging or Oakley bags included....just the glasses. I can text/send more pics on request. Trades welcome...domestic trades ONLY due to shipping costs....
photo3-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
seems to be ruby not fire
i remember oakley release the pair jet blk with ruby,was available also on the minute
nice pair btw

Ah....my bad...thanks Rubyskull!

No problem

I'd like to trade both for a Bob Head keychain.......or Juliet frame.......:dance3:

Pm sent

Blk/Ruby sold.......