1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    WATCHES ARE SOLD!

I have for sale two (yes 2) excellent condition Jury watches in pink. Model number 10-199. One of them has a new battery and works perfectly and the other does not work (at least not for me). Both are excellent cosmetically with the working one being closer to very excellent. This would make an outstanding casual watch for your woman, and parts from the spare could be used to keep it looking new for years to come! The leather bund straps on these are amazing!

There are no exterior boxes for these, but there is one Oakley presentation box in fair condition.

I'm asking $150 shipped CONUS and Paypal'ed. This is a good deal for one of these in this style and condition, and the second one for parts makes it even better.

Also, just incase anyone here is interested, I also have a near mint Skagen sport watch, model SK435XXLTBRB for sale for $55 shipped, complete with box and paperwork. Will let everything go for $200 shipped CONUS (again, I'll cover all Paypal fees). So get something nice for your honey and yourself! :)

FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - usudyhyv.jpg
    FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - qezysy7u.jpg
    FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - 9yquqe7e.jpg
    FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - 6ena6u4y.jpg
    FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - u5eny6um.jpg
    FS:  2 Pink Jury Watches STEAL @ $150 Plus Another - yqe4ure7.jpg

Thanks,
    David

Last edited by a moderator: 1/8/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied to al PMs. Please, no trades at this time, thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Can't beleive thse are still here! You guys must have all already gave your ladies new watches for Christmas. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last bump before I head over to feebay.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL PM sent... payment sent...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest