1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just kinda putting this out there as a feeler, for now...but I picked these up new in the box on ebay a few weeks ago, and I've worn them once, for 10-15 minutes, just ...no pics at the moment, since like i said, it's just a feeler-out'er...but i'll gladly take any, if anyone would like some..nothing at all wrong with them, I just don't like them as much as i first thought i would.

I paid $140 for them, shipped, I was thinking $120 shipped obo? they are gloss black with warm grey lenses...

and for good measure, here goes a stock pic, like i said, will gladly take the time to get some pictures if anyone would like.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well since you guys beat it outta me..lol..here goes a few pics..

FS: 512MB Split Thumps? - IMG_20110430_195108.jpg

FS: 512MB Split Thumps? - IMG_20110430_195254.jpg

FS: 512MB Split Thumps? - IMG_20110430_195321.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol are these still available? been awhile lol...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you still have these, i'll trade you for a pair of clear/chrome iridium oil rigs.