• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: 7 Pair Oakley Replacement Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Actually, when our Oakley rep. gave me that xmetal tower, it had a bunch of empty boxes and cases in the bottom cabinet. That Ducati box was in there...a hidden treasure!

(Oh, and let me know when you want the MD lenses; for you I'll make a special deal of $19.99 a set, lol)

Some people reacted to this post.
Haha that's pretty neat! And i LOVE deals! "A penny saved is a penny earned!" :big_boss:

Optigirl, you single handedly rescued my Splinter from certain death with the Black Iridium Polarized. I was on the verge of giving that pair to my nephew because I hated the Warm Grey lenses but didn't want to pay a premium for Black Iridium Polarized.

Thanks so much!

Optigirl is awesome~! ^^ great to do business with her. :D
I could really use those MD lenses, but alas im saving my $20 for a Oakley item...
thank you again for the Lokelani cards! now i just need her to autograph them if i don't drool on them first lol.

Damn you razerwire you passed me in number of posts..how dare you..

Username Hidden said:
Damn you razerwire you passed me in number of posts..how dare you..
You should see the number of posts I have on the site that I'm on staff for. LOL

LOL, you and I need to get out more I think LOL...

Username Hidden said:
LOL, you and I need to get out more I think LOL...
Nope! I do that often enough. What I need to do is do that and leave my phone at home!

Username Hidden said:
Nope! I do that often enough. What I need to do is do that and leave my phone at home!

Thank God you dont have my number....

Ok, I've added some new lenses. Check it out!

Hi,

do you still have the lens for sale? I'd be interested in Inmate and maybe Jury.

lsz