1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Helping a local friend sell part of his collection. Those on facebook frogskins page should know him! He is selling at cost!

First up is a pair of B-1B. BNIB but without the original box. USD500 shipped worldwide.
    FS: B1B And Trouble Andrews Up For Grabs! - img20120113wa0000.jpg
    By kennethekotto at 2012-01-12

Second one is a pair of Trevor Andrews. Tried it on a few times but glasses still in mint condition! USD350 shipped worldwide.
    FS: B1B And Trouble Andrews Up For Grabs! - img20120113wa0001.jpg
    By kennethekotto at 2012-01-12

PM me if you are interested pls! :) Thank you!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Hah, my buddy Milk Teo.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup yup!

interested parties, seller is 100% legit!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There have a been a pair of the B1b on sale here at 450 for awhile with no bites. They've gone for less on Ebay. I know its not your prices, just saying it might not attract as many people with that price.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    I will also vouch for this seller, done multiple trades with him and he is legit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    seller wants to move this at his cost so yup price is rigid. did inform him about qberrt's sale too haha. Will talk to him again. thanks nick!

Seller is endorsed by Jive! haha for those who have been itching to own a pair of glow-in-the-dark frogs, hit me with a pm now! Thanks jive!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Of course, just trying to help. Don't know milk very well but he seems like a good dude on FB so I thought it was useful information.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup Yup thanks nick! He gives good deal so who knows one day you might do business with him :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wanted to get his cmons but I ended up scooping the blue bkrws for a cheap price imo figured they made 300 total cmon frames,ten times more than the bkrw so it won't be my last chance

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    True that. :) the cmons are pretty. But i dropped mine for the rainbows too! Haha