1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have several display items for sale. Everything you see in the pic is available.
    I'm asking $25 for black single-tier, $30 for double, and $40 for three-tier. The black card holders are $15. The XMetal card holders are $25. The metal torpedo vault case is $15. I also have lots of small, black microfiber cloths if anyone is interested. I tried to price everything a little lower than what I see on Ebay, but I am open to offers. Shipping will be $5 each item, unless someone buys the whole lot, then we'll figure it out.

Paypal Only--Thanks:cool:
    FS: Black Oakley Display Stands (one, Two, And Three-tier Available) - holderstop.jpg

FS: Black Oakley Display Stands (one, Two, And Three-tier Available) - holdersfront.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what kind of deal would you make me on all three of the stands?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the PM. Interested in all 3 stands. Please reply PM :smile:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for everything?:)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is whats left...

;
    The black Oakley display stands are sold. I still have 7 black Oakley card holders; 2 XMetal card holders; 2 XMetal frame stands and several metal and black eyewear cases. Check out my other listing (in Display section) for an Oakley single tower and rotater display!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have any pics of the X-Metal frame stands and metal and black eyewear cases? Thanks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, but the XMetal frame stands have just sold. I still have cases and cardholders in metal and black. There's a pic of one of the metal cases above. Its for an Oakley opthalmic frame or a small metal sun but I also have a couple of the large black zipper cases.
    Private msg. me if interested.
    Thx!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    have any stands left?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, no more stands available. Only have card holders and cases.