• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Black Oakley Display Stands (one, Two, And Three-tier Available)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have several display items for sale. Everything you see in the pic is available.
I'm asking $25 for black single-tier, $30 for double, and $40 for three-tier. The black card holders are $15. The XMetal card holders are $25. The metal torpedo vault case is $15. I also have lots of small, black microfiber cloths if anyone is interested. I tried to price everything a little lower than what I see on Ebay, but I am open to offers. Shipping will be $5 each item, unless someone buys the whole lot, then we'll figure it out.

Paypal Only--Thanks:cool:
holderstop.jpg

holdersfront.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
what kind of deal would you make me on all three of the stands?

PM sent

Thanks for the PM. Interested in all 3 stands. Please reply PM :smile:

How much for everything?:)

This is whats left...

Username Hidden said:
How much for everything?:)
;
The black Oakley display stands are sold. I still have 7 black Oakley card holders; 2 XMetal card holders; 2 XMetal frame stands and several metal and black eyewear cases. Check out my other listing (in Display section) for an Oakley single tower and rotater display!

Do you have any pics of the X-Metal frame stands and metal and black eyewear cases? Thanks!

Sorry, but the XMetal frame stands have just sold. I still have cases and cardholders in metal and black. There's a pic of one of the metal cases above. Its for an Oakley opthalmic frame or a small metal sun but I also have a couple of the large black zipper cases.
Private msg. me if interested.
Thx!

have any stands left?

Sorry, no more stands available. Only have card holders and cases.