1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a brand new pair of Infinite Hero Juliets for sale. I bought a few pairs today and have decided to sell these to make room. They are in perfect condition and have no scratches. I have the box, coin, IH micro fiber bag, warranty cards, and the extra nose pieces. If you want any other pictures let me know and I will take more. I would like to get $250 for these plus shipping and the 3% PayPal fees.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    sweet price man, good luck on the sale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    looks sweet but not for me right now . . .
    good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    good price... very tempting indeed...

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i´m licking my fingers right now but NO!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha... I am open to some trade offers, but like I said I am only selling to fund my other purchases. I have some bananabeat frogskins and USC flak jackets coming (will post some pics when they arrive) and I had the Kevin vandams flak jackets coming in but a shipping error screwed that one up. I am not really sure what I would accept or what I want but feel free to offer anything

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    sorry mate i have to resist!
    i`m pretty sure you will find some member for that deal/steal :cool:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn, just maxed out my card. gotta pass but it.....is.....really.......hard......to.....

but thanks for the b1b bro.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lot better price than I got buying from Oakley's website. Maybe I need a second pair...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    250 shipped I cover PayPal fees. Let me know.