• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Brand New IH Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Payment sent they are mine

Some people reacted to this post.
Payment has been received and these will ship out in a little while. Thanks. This thread can now be closed.

What type of banana beat frogs did you get? Etched lenses or the elusive yellow and white?

Just the etched lenses. I would love to get a pair of the yellow and white.

Username Hidden said:
I have some bananabeat frogskins and USC flak jackets coming (will post some pics when they arrive)

SC Fan? Did you see the SC Fuel Cells? Those are a sick pair as well!

Nice score bawitheba!

You're gonna love these man!!!!!!

I'm not an sc fan but I love the flak jackets do I decided to start buying their special editions. That's mainly the reason getting them. I do like the fuel cells and all of their special editions too

Username Hidden said:
I have a brand new pair of Infinite Hero Juliets for sale. I bought a few pairs today and have decided to sell these to make room. They are in perfect condition and have no scratches. I have the box, coin, IH micro fiber bag, warranty cards, and the extra nose pieces. If you want any other pictures let me know and I will take more. I would like to get $250 for these plus shipping and the 3% PayPal fees.

Great price!