• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Casey Stoner Scalpel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are comfy, i just feel that I look funny in them, somethign about the frame just doesn't go with my face...never been a big fan of the active line. Im happy you got a pair of Scalpel's that you can proudly wear around town now! and tell them you got them for $85 lol.

Oh totally, I plan on getting the Oakley Red/Blue Australian Dispatch! i can't wait.

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice choice of shades up next, I have both the red/blue Australian holbrooks. Might have to add the dispatches too.

Username Hidden said:
Nice choice of shades up next, I have both the red/blue Australian holbrooks. Might have to add the dispatches too.
they have two Holbrook editions? I know there are two Dispatch's, the Jetty Surf, and the Ruby Iridium model. Plus the Fuel cell.

Yeah they would be the same two, there is a "red" with red icons and ruby lenses and the "blue" with blue icons and grey lenses. If your going to buy one you have to get both, that would be like splitting up twins at birth.

SOLD

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back