• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FS: Chip Foose Jupiters, SI Desert Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell a couple of sunglasses I'm not wearing. All but the Fuel Cells were bought from members here. Fuel Cells came from CL. All prices included shipping ans paypal fee's. Paypal only please.

Chip Foose Jupiter: $100 OBO- Like new-no scratches. Comes with all the papers and microfiber bag. Box has some creases.
photobucket-1057-1350861446301.jpg

SI Desert Gascan: $100 OBO- Like new- no scratches. Come with all papers and microfiber bag. Box is great condition.
photobucket-11355-1350861423335.jpg

Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cell: SOLD!- Used with a couple, very small scratches on lens. Does not affect vision. Just the microfiberbag with these.
photobucket-3711-1350861401286.jpg

I have never sold on this board, but have bought. I have 100% feedback on eBay under TSheaZ28. Please e-mail me at TSheaZ28@gmail.com for quicker responses. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures! Thanks, Tyler

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd and emailed ya!

Fuel Cells sold Pending Funds. Feel free to shoot some offers on the other two!

Fuel Cells sold!

Do you still have the Chip Foose jupiters?

Foose Jupiters and SI Gascans still for sale! Taking offers!

Fuel Cells Received in GREAT Packaging and BE-A-UTIFUL Condition!
Underestimated the shape of these! Good stuff man, thanks for the quick shipping and transaction.
I'll post photos soon.

Buy from this guy!!

Thanks LUXNOTICA! Was great dealing with you. Prices lowered for the remaining 2!

pmmmd!