1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell a couple of sunglasses I'm not wearing. All but the Fuel Cells were bought from members here. Fuel Cells came from CL. All prices included shipping ans paypal fee's. Paypal only please.

Chip Foose Jupiter: $100 OBO- Like new-no scratches. Comes with all the papers and microfiber bag. Box has some creases.
    FS: Chip Foose Jupiters, SI Desert Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells - photobucket-1057-1350861446301.jpg

SI Desert Gascan: $100 OBO- Like new- no scratches. Come with all papers and microfiber bag. Box is great condition.
    FS: Chip Foose Jupiters, SI Desert Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells - photobucket-11355-1350861423335.jpg

Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cell: SOLD!- Used with a couple, very small scratches on lens. Does not affect vision. Just the microfiberbag with these. FS: Chip Foose Jupiters, SI Desert Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells - photobucket-3711-1350861401286.jpg

I have never sold on this board, but have bought. I have 100% feedback on eBay under TSheaZ28. Please e-mail me at TSheaZ28@gmail.com for quicker responses. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures! Thanks, Tyler

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd and emailed ya!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fuel Cells sold Pending Funds. Feel free to shoot some offers on the other two!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fuel Cells sold!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you still have the Chip Foose jupiters?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Foose Jupiters and SI Gascans still for sale! Taking offers!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fuel Cells Received in GREAT Packaging and BE-A-UTIFUL Condition!
    Underestimated the shape of these! Good stuff man, thanks for the quick shipping and transaction.
    I'll post photos soon.

Buy from this guy!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks LUXNOTICA! Was great dealing with you. Prices lowered for the remaining 2!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    pmmmd!