1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like new DP Fuel Cells. Only includes shades and DP microfiber, Also in new condition. Does not include box or packaging. First $85 takes them. That includes priority shipping to USA only.

Pictured in the front left

FS: Don Pendleton Fuel Cell - 3f330de2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    if i had an extra bit of cash and if these had a box then again if it DID have the box it'd be pricier. good luck. i hate looking for boxes to go with glasses...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No love for DP?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Dang can't believe you're getting rid of them already. Hope they go to a good home, I wish I could buy them back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I really like them, but have my eye on metals right now. I started with metals, but got on this forum and found the wonders of o-matter. Now my interest has gone back to metals. I won't part with my Tintin or Fonseca though!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    I wish FC's fit me! :sad:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, I thought it was a good starting price, but let's go $75 shipped to US only.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, my wife convinced me to keep these. Please close.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Now, that is a great wife.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, these are back on the market. Perfect condition. No box, just shades and Pendleton bag.

$70 shipped US

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.