1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fs : Ducati X Metal - ducaticw.jpg

serial match with box, very mint condition (*used just for take some pictures)

asking price : 777.07 usd + shipping

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    reserve for update

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice glasses but that price is not going to be obtainable... I was watching a set on Ebay that were new that after about 2 months he dropped them to $388 and still nothing. Just my opinion and I would love to have them but GL with the sale!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I watched that pair also.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For all, with fully regards, please dont make some comparation price on someone threat. . .If you dont want to buy it better you just f#ck off dude. . .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think he meant it in a disrespectful way. Was just trying to give you a heads up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    calm down bro.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think the forum moderator are not allowed price police too. . .So better do it in PM or VM. . . Right?!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not allow to price police.. But certain members are allow to scalp others and use profanities so flippantly? If your claims are backed by the mods.. I will really be left speechless

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok. .I'm cool with that, but better we do it with behave ways, . .Right?!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.