• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fs : Ducati X Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ariel99 said:
ok. .I'm cool with that, but better we do it with behave ways, . .Right?!!

I think what people here are trying to say is that try not to use vulgarities here... We don't really like it.

And yes you have your point of not being a price police as it Doesn't help you sell your item, but they are just giving you a heads up on how to sell your item faster, I am sure Kenneth or mav1 didnt meant to hinder your selling process. Small misunderstanding....

Anyways, good luck on your sale man, those are nice glasses!!! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think what people here are trying to say is that try not to use vulgarities here... We don't really like it.

And yes you have your point of not being a price police as it Doesn't help you sell your item, but they are just giving you a heads up on how to sell your item faster, I am sure Kenneth or mav1 meant to hinder your selling process. Small misunderstanding....

Anyways, good luck on your sale man, those are nice glasses!!! :)
thank bro. . .Nice explaination. . .Thanks dude. .

Definitely cool glasses but as a general rule on here, the prices in south ASIA are pretty high, not sure if everything over there is that high but the Oakleys sure seem to be. In a world before the internet and easy international shipping... maybe. Anyway, good luck with the sale!

Slight typo! I meant "DIDNT mean to hinder*"

Username Hidden said:
Definitely cool glasses but as a general rule on here, the prices in south ASIA are pretty high, not sure if everything over there is that high but the Oakleys sure seem to be. In a world before the internet and easy international shipping... maybe. Anyway, good luck with the sale!
not evry of them, but some of rare item & low initial run are in indonesian community, we also jealouse with you in usa & europe cause the shpping cost are very low, its maybe make some of stuff from south asian are very expensive. . .but thanks aniway

Can a mod watch this thread? can't stand the attitude... !!!! really

Guys it's his thread. Leave it. I Stopped commenting as it will reflect badly on us doing it on his thread. He has a price and if someone bites.. Good for him. Hopefully those in charge are sane enough to see that my comment was nothing inflammatory or "price policing". He mentioned that we were selling different items so I chimed in. Finito is finito. So it was definitely a similar product.

guys, with all respect, we have different ways to sell something and attract buyer to buy, and this is my way to attract ppl to come n' visit my thread (*with posted an unique number on price), if you are interest please leave your bid on the thread or PM i've you don't, please do not leave any comment on it, i'll try to respect all thread here, so give your respect on somebody thread with no price police or price comparisions,,,cheers

lol.. just a minor correction, its a thread, not a threat, big difference in meaning.

moved

Status
Not open for further replies.