1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok so I have decided to sell my fonseca antix, only worn twice for about 4 hours total. I have the box and paperwork, also in new condition. Price set at $110 shipped express post Australia wide and most international locations. I have these listed on eBay aswell for a 3 day listing, so I'll see where the most bites are. Payment via PayPal, buyer adds 3%
    FS Ernesto Fonseca Antix - aa1c3fcf.jpg
    FS Ernesto Fonseca Antix - 05f16a39.jpg
    FS Ernesto Fonseca Antix - c62af485.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I absolutely love this pair. Good Luck dude! hope they sell fast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are a great pair but just not for me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Don't sell these! They are a work of art! Surely you have another pair you can sell! Haha. Best of luck with the sales though bud. I hear you about selling pairs you don't wear :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have respect for someone who can buy not ony glasses but anything really and just have it for display but I have to use it to justify to myself for having it. Sounds weird I know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    No I'm the same :). That's why I'm selling my MotoGP Antix! I find myself wearing the DB or Fonseca Antix over these and don't want to keep a pair that doesn't mean anything/won't see light.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    hmmm, tempting!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    C'mon man you know you want to :) think of it as helping a fellow oakley collector. The fonseca goes to you and I get what i want lol. Seriously though these are just sitting in the microfibre in the box, they're cool and all but I want something different

9. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    I wish I could help out!! Im extremely strapped for cash at the moment, but next week may be a different story!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately these are no longer for sale. Will be holding on to these, sorry to disappoint. Thread can be closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.