• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Extremely Rare Pieces...For A Friend

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the prototype pair. First pair painted. They hadn't received final approval for the colors and specific blend of pattern. They are not a matte finish, just not the finished finish if you will. There are imperfections as with any prototype/demo piece. Once they get the blessing and final okay to produce, then they run them perfect, or in Oakley's case, kind of.

Some people reacted to this post.
Prices?

I will get them up shortly...he is trickling them to me as I get messages.

looks kinda sketchy to me, i wouldnt touch this stuff

feel free not to. your choice for sure.

Username Hidden said:

Why would you say such things? Dr. Chop is a respected member of this community, I dont think he would post rubbish!!

Username Hidden said:

No offense but Dr. Chop has a pretty good reputation in the community and I think this stuff is legit.

I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by pulling shady stuff. I represent them exactly as they are to me. Nothing more, nothing less. The person was employed at Oakley for several years and trust me, nobody here and many combined don't have collections that come close to what he has let alone what he had. Times are tough and people part with things when the road gets bumpy. I appreciate the positive sentiment from the others.

You guys have ZERO to worry about regarding the authenticity of these pieces! I will back them 110% also as I know the owner of them too! Killer pieces for sure that will make for some Holy Grails in a few peoples collections and that is a FACT! Go get em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back