• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS : FINITO (*low Serial)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I just need to correct you on something.. you keep saying "Threat" I think you meant "Thread"

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
agreed....and if you get 777.77 usd for those finitos, I'll fly to Jakarta and give you a hand job!!

hahahahahahahaha... I'll help you, this guy should have big huevos... !!!!

Username Hidden said:

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
are you finish guys??

yeah, I'm finished lol good luck with the sale bro!

moved

I will be locking this thread, with hopes that members that have posted on here already have gotten out their frustration with regards to the sellers posted price. If the price is not in your budget then move on to the next thread. We dont moderate the sellers price but we will moderate the dicussion on the thread.

I have asked numerous times on exchange threads to keep the discussions only related to a POTENTIAL purchase or relivant questions regarding the item. Unessessary vulgar posts are degrading to the forum and truly disrespectful to other members and administration.

I know some members are just trying to inform sellers that the price of an item is too high. If this is your reaction to it, then you are welcome to PM the seller and either offer some suggestions on what they could sell it for that might help their sale move quick, or PM them an offer and negotiate a deal.

This has gotten out of hand with comments from members about pricing. Please be considerate to other members with your posts. Lets consider this, if the price is not for you move on. If the price is so high that no one buys it then it will remain there unsold. Admin will make a decision at that time to consider furhter action on a thread.

I 100% agree with what xmetalmaniac said. I will unlock this thread so ariel99 can sell his glasses. Please do not comment on his price(if you don't like it, don't buy it. If it is ridiculous then no one will buy it and the thread will die.) Please leave the thread for exchange inquiries and not for general comments.

Also, this goes for all parties involved, please refrain from using vulgar or explicit language on the board, this is a family friendly board and that language is unnecessary.

Thank You,

A simple question was asked, the seller responded inappropriately and that started things in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.