1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have for sale (or trade) a 1st Generation Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet.

This pair is in GREAT condition! Nose bridge is nice and tight and there are no visible dings or scratches. There is some discoloration on the right orbital, which is not uncommon with this particular finish/model and the condition of the lenses are absolutely mint! No box or coin available. Microfiber bag only.

This is a serialized pair and can be considered relatively low with a serial number: JT001715

I'm not exactly sure what to expect for these so I'm just going to put an asking price of AU$400.00 This includes international shipping costs and PayPal fees. Payment via PayPal only!

I'm not after anything in particular in regards to a trade, tho I will only accept other X-Metals and/or cash.

NOTE: Asking price is only a ball-park figure and is negotiable within reason. Please feel free to PM me with any queries and offers!

FS/FT: 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet - e721258e.jpg
    FS/FT: 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet - fed1051e.jpg
    FS/FT: 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet - d094c419.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beautiful J's. Good luck with the sale!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lovely pairs :big_boss: GLWS bro... :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice pair indeed. Something that has been on my radar for awhile. Not sure what other metals you're looking for in a trade though :/.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm. Interested in a Polished Juliet with Fire Iridium? Frame is tight and rubbers are new. Bag and glasses only, no box or coin. Could also throw in an X Metal Soft Vault.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol I was waiting for that brotha haha :tongue:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    hahahahaha... PMed earlier, but replied to the thread later...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Sent a PM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check pm