1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    FS: Custom Fuel Cell USED

Selling my OCP custom fuel cell from earlier this year. Really lost interest for the fuel cell...hopefully someone else will enjoy these more. Warm grey lens, polished black frame. Used but well taken care of and cleaned with oakley lens cleaner. Lenses still perfect, never touched only touched by microfiber for cleaning. Never used the Japan flag microfiber for cleaning, remains untouched, only used to store the glasses.
    Need some $ for future Dispatch/Antix purchases next month. Asking $50 USD or OBO, shipping to US 48.

PayPal preferred.
    Enjoy. Sorry for the bad pictures. If you want, I can try and take some better pic's but it gets dark here fast.

FS/FT: Custom Fuel Cell USED - PICT0015.jpg
    FS/FT: Custom Fuel Cell USED - PICT0016.jpg
    FS/FT: Custom Fuel Cell USED - PICT0013.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Pending Sale...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey yoshi, if the sale falls through, would you consider shipping to Hawaii? I know you stated to the 48 only, but we're not that far away from the Mainland. LOL! Lmk, thanks!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I think it's safe to say these have been sold but i want to wait until the said date first before I say anything lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's cool, I kind of figure they'd be gone. I'm always a step behind, damn! LOL

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    lol it's ok, happens to all of us! you really have to sort of live here like me and Oakleynerd haha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm trying too, really! But having two mini me's around kind of takes up all my time :wink:. That's why most of my posts are late at night, LOL.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Forget the shades, I want that bag haha.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    lol it's a sweet bag! i heard if you call oakley they may give you one. rather than going through ocp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Sold to me!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.