1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Making room in the case for new arrivals;

Oakley Holiday Fuel Cells, Black, White and Gray with correct microclear bags. I cannot say these are NIB as I purchased from an owner here and I don't know if they wore them, I have not and they show no signs of being worn. Lens and frames are in LNIB. The generic brown boxes were not included in my transaction but, if they make the deal for you I can pull some from my inventory.

$400 shipped for the glasses alone, $450 with the square O cases, one of which is science correct for the collection, the others are graphite and the white text.

FS/FT: Holiday Fuel Cells - 3 - IMG_0768.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you sell the black/violet pair by itself?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Prefer to sell as a set, seemed like it would be easier that way?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Whats the trade options your considering?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I don't know, hit me with something, seem to be leaning towards metals lately.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm, metals, metals, I think I have some of those some place... Let em look at what I got extras of...

Need a watch by chance? I got some Holeshots (various colors), Blade II (SKU# 10-188) and D3 (SKU# 10-119)...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Have not started down that slippery slope of Oakley watches yet, bad enough that I collect Omega watches...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I need a white pair...Have the other 2 and when I had the chance, I passed...Now, I kick myself in the ass lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Never mind

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Still available, TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.