1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $70 shipped?
    No microbag,but i could stick them in an o box for shipping.
    Lenses and frame are NOT in 10/10 Condition.
    I would give them an...8...? lol.
    Looking for trades as well!

FS/FT! Matte Gascans With Emerald Iridiums! - img2466x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Anything majorly wrong with the frame? I want to use these as my TF3 frames lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope, they would work perfect. that's actually why i purchased them to begin with. but i got ahold of another pair of gascans in a trade.
    those had fire lenses,so i went ahead and just threw the TF stems on those.lol And i probably won't be wearing these ever. So i threw them up here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Any scratches on the lenses? I'm definitely interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have them in my truck...let me see if i can catch any defects on my camera, if not... i'll see what i can do.
    give me about 15 minutes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    LOL, good truck driving oakleys!
    this reminds me, I live near a prison, and the guards drive one of those big prisoner buses, and i saw the driver wearing matte black oakley gascan's. pretty awesome if you ask me.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    ive alays been to scared to pop the stems off my frames. :X i baby my frames haha. plus i heard itll wear out the joint's on the earstems to they become loose and floppy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol...by truck i meant Range Rover... i never really figured out which of my pairs makes me feel more superior while driving in it...
    i'll figure it out one day...lol.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    not the only thing that'll become loose and floppy if you kee...well,nevermind!
    anywho... yea i know. it's always scared me... but after the first time, it doesnt seem all that bad anymore! hahaha

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    what i do on the internet with one hand on the mouse is my business!!! lol. jk....