1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's up guys, I picked these up with hopes of possibly selling them or trading for something that I really wanted.

First pair is a pair of Livestrong Fuel Cells. These are the ones I was most interested in, but upon looking at them, I saw that they have been dropped on the asphalt. The tops of the frames show the damage, not killed by any means, but I am extremely anal about my glasses. Also the left lens that says "Livestrong" has some asphalt damage in small knicks (maybe 2 total) at the top near the frame. The Lenses look decent but have surface scratches where the guy didn't use the bag.

I took these apart and cleaned them extremely well, and wore them this afternoon, the scratches arent visible when looking through them with them on your face. I really like the Livestrongs, and was contemplating keeping these, but it bugs me where they were dropped.

I've tried my best to picture all the flaws on these, but we all know that is extremely difficult.

The guy I got these from didn't have the boxes, bags, or paperwork :mad:

I think that 70 bucks should be more than fair for these. BUYER PAYS PAYPAL FEES, OR...I will possibly trade for some EyePatch 1's in polished black, or some more fuel cells (no clear or or white)

FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=515&filename=dsc0995cv.jpg&res=landing

FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=140&filename=dsc0999e.jpg&res=landing

FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=33&filename=dsc1000y.jpg&res=landing

What you see in this pic in the center of the frame over the lenses is a glare, not a scratch.
    FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=16&filename=dsc0996m.jpg&res=landing

Here are the knicks where they were dropped on the asphalt or concrete.
    FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=6&filename=dsc1008rg.jpg&res=landing

FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=600&filename=dsc1009i.jpg&res=landing

Right lens has light surface scratches
    FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - scaled.php?server=255&filename=dsc0998m.jpg&res=landing

Left lens has light surface scratches and said knick near top of lens
    FS/FT Oakley Oil Rig & Fuel Cell Livestrongs - dsc0997u.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oil Rigs sold!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: