1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hate to be selling these, but I really could use the money. I have both the White/24k Iridiums and the Black/24k Iridiums. I am out of town at the moment but I will post pictures up as soon as I get back. I do not have the original boxes but they are both in great condition. Only worn each pair a handful of times. Looking to get $160 for both or $85 for either one of them shipped. Would also be willing to trade for a pair of Matte Black/Chrome Iridium or Matte Black/Grey Holbrooks or a pair of Radars.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    White ones are gone. Black still up for offers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    damn you batwolf. pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't know the proper way to get this closed, but both of these are gone now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    will close the thread!

congrats on the sales . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.