1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi everyone,

i have a couple lenses up for sale/trade. i believe i'm supposed to post pictures and prices. for prices i compared to oakley.ca and ebay.ca

i'm mainly looking for VR28, Positive Red (+Red) or Ruby (all non-polarized) lenses for my Straight Jacket (SJ2), but i guess i'm open to almost anything :wink:

1) Juliet Emerald Iridium - $65 - these were pulled from my Juliets when i got Ruby Iridium lenses. looks like my frames are not smooth as there's a couple small marks, i.e. where the orbital gaskets are. i've tried to capture an example in a picture. they weren't visible when they were in the glasses. no other scratches or marks. i haven't touched them for 2 years, safely stored away, so i'm looking to sell/trade.

here they are with the original plasma frames:
    FS/FT/WTB: Juliet And Straight Jacket (SJ2) Lenses - Xa2cy.jpg

lenses only:
    FS/FT/WTB: Juliet And Straight Jacket (SJ2) Lenses - dOdNm.jpg

you can see a mark along the bottom edge here (i will take more pictures if needed for the buyer):
    FS/FT/WTB: Juliet And Straight Jacket (SJ2) Lenses - U1NA6.jpg

2) Straight Jacket (SJ2) Black Iridium - $40 - they are in my SJ2's right now. no scratches or marks. would appreciate instructions on how to get them out though!
    FS/FT/WTB: Juliet And Straight Jacket (SJ2) Lenses - erNpm.jpg

FYI i am located in canada :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pretty sure you just push them out from the back, and they'll pop out of the front

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cool b/c i was wondering how they are supposed to have all that impact protection if they would pop out into your eyes!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm open to pretty much any offer right now... the emerald lenses have been sitting doing nothing for > 1 year