1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is a used pair of Oakley Half Jacket XLJs with rootbeer frames and gold iridium lenses. These have only been worn a few times as they do not fit my head right. Frames are in great condition besides a little bit of wear on the "Oakley" label in between the lenses. (Not very noticeable to others when you're wearing them). Lenses are in great shape, there's a couple very small dings which are not in line of sight and there is no wear on the bottom of the lenses.

I do not have the box or microfiber bag. I must've left them behind when I moved last....

Price is $65 shipped to the contiguous US only (pm me first if you're interested and live elsewhere). I'll accept payment via paypal, money order or concealed cash. OPEN TO TRADES

FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium - IMG_3342.jpg
    FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium - IMG_3354.jpg
    FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium - IMG_3348.jpg
    FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium - IMG_3346.jpg

and here's a pic of the label wear:

FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium - IMG_3355.jpg

Thanks for looking, feel free to make offers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ....whoops i accidentally put the wrong price....

price is $65 shipped.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ... sorry i don't mean to keep bumping this thread but i changed my mind i'm actually open to trades on these so hit me up with offers!

looking for inmates, crosshair 2.0s, c-wires..... but hit me up with any offers you may have...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    .... also be down to trade for some holbrooks....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bumpity bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump!

if you're even slightly interested, hit me up with an offer!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD! thanks to Oakley Forum & BriP!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    hey thanks Snumfalzumpa! i've always found the rootbeer frame intriguing, and the gold iridium lenses I first encountered on my Original Zero 0.4 (with the glitter Gulch frame.. basically rootbeer with gold splatter!).. really looking forward to it! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.