• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Half Jacket XLJ Rootbeer/Gold Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a used pair of Oakley Half Jacket XLJs with rootbeer frames and gold iridium lenses. These have only been worn a few times as they do not fit my head right. Frames are in great condition besides a little bit of wear on the "Oakley" label in between the lenses. (Not very noticeable to others when you're wearing them). Lenses are in great shape, there's a couple very small dings which are not in line of sight and there is no wear on the bottom of the lenses.

I do not have the box or microfiber bag. I must've left them behind when I moved last....

Price is $65 shipped to the contiguous US only (pm me first if you're interested and live elsewhere). I'll accept payment via paypal, money order or concealed cash. OPEN TO TRADES

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

and here's a pic of the label wear:

IMG_3355.jpg

Thanks for looking, feel free to make offers.

Some people reacted to this post.
....whoops i accidentally put the wrong price....

price is $65 shipped.

... sorry i don't mean to keep bumping this thread but i changed my mind i'm actually open to trades on these so hit me up with offers!

looking for inmates, crosshair 2.0s, c-wires..... but hit me up with any offers you may have...

.... also be down to trade for some holbrooks....

bumpity bump

bump!

if you're even slightly interested, hit me up with an offer!

SOLD! thanks to Oakley Forum & BriP!!

hey thanks Snumfalzumpa! i've always found the rootbeer frame intriguing, and the gold iridium lenses I first encountered on my Original Zero 0.4 (with the glitter Gulch frame.. basically rootbeer with gold splatter!).. really looking forward to it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.