1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    up for sale some flawless, brand new and in original box Holiday versions!!!!
    prices are not in stone . . .

Holiday Oil Rig Matte Clear with Ice Iridium lenses
    and
    Holiday Oil Rig Frost Blue / Silver History Text with Chrome Iridium lenses

$$$ FS: Holiday Oil Rigs SKU# 24-187 & SKU# 24-189 BNIB $$$ - oilrigsale2.jpg
    $$$ FS: Holiday Oil Rigs SKU# 24-187 & SKU# 24-189 BNIB $$$ - oilrigsale1.jpg

$$$ FS: Holiday Oil Rigs SKU# 24-187 & SKU# 24-189 BNIB $$$ - oilrigsale3.jpg

the price for the Matte Clear is Sold which includes insured international shipping, if you send the money through pay pal as "GIFT".
    if you want a second insurance via pay pal please add 4%

$$$ FS: Holiday Oil Rigs SKU# 24-187 & SKU# 24-189 BNIB $$$ - oilrigsale4.jpg

the price for the Frost Blue is Sold which includes insured international shipping, if you send the money through pay pal as "GIFT".
    if you want a second insurance via pay pal please add 4%

if you are worried about something please check my iTrader feedbacks http://www.oakleyforum.com/itrader.php?u=715 and feel free to PM me . . . if you need more pics or what ever . . . i will try to answer each questions asap!

Last edited by a moderator: 4/1/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Best of luck Onerd!!

You just keep whipping out the big guns and selling them!! I wish to see your whole collection one day!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I don't suit Oil Rigs unfortunately . . . . cos those Frost Blues look the fkin B@LLS man.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    the frost blue is dope . . . i have a second with ice lenses and blue icons . . .
    YUMMY

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with the sale nerd. I actually perfer the matte clear

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    thanx man

i have BOTH for sale :dance3:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Agree with you Menendez!

Best of luck again Onerd!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I already have the matte clear and can vouch for them! Whoever buys these will NOT be disappointed! Have had a couple opertunities to buy the frost blue for under $300 but each time has just been bad timing.... Like NOW!! *sigh*

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    i look awful in oil rigs.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    to bad otherwise i would sell those to you . . . :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.