• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$$$ FS: Holiday Oil Rigs SKU# 24-187 & SKU# 24-189 BNIB $$$

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could always look at them :) haha. Im not afraid to say i have shelf queens.

Some people reacted to this post.
those are beauty's for sure!!!

I have liked those pairs since i've seen them on these forums. I was so oblivious to all the "cool" Oaks out there until I joined this forum. I hope to have all 3 of the holiday rigs on my shelf one day. I love the way I look in Oil Rigs.

Damn nice pairs...now they need to make some holiday frogs with the same frosted frames and theme!

no more frogs please . . . hmmm maybe the frost blue with text would be cool!!!!

Please no more frogs, its getting ridiculous. Branch out O!

Oil Rig was probably THE big frame I wished had fit me above all others but i look like a bug/alien in them..I can appreciate them- the Frost Blue are VERY nice for something I cant wear I guess I just have to wait for my ol Twenties to return...someone GRAB THESE!

new price tags!

oilrigsale3.jpg

the price for the Matte Clear is Sold which includes insured international shipping, if you send the money through pay pal as "GIFT".
if you want a second insurance via pay pal please add 4%

oilrigsale4.jpg

the price for the Frost Blue is Sold which includes insured international shipping, if you send the money through pay pal as "GIFT".
if you want a second insurance via pay pal please add 4%

Last edited:
Interested in a Tron Gascan for the Frost Blue?

Username Hidden said:
the frost blue is dope . . . i have a second with ice lenses and blue icons . . .
YUMMY

I was just thinking to myself...self...that would be a cool combo :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back