1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an Oakley Infinite Hero Warrant watch for sale. I have worn it one time for about three hours, other than that it has been in the display case. Retail is $875.00. I'd like to get $550 shipped or best offer. It has grown on me a little bit, but I'm wanting a C Six and need to rid myself of this to get one. I would also consider a trade for a C Six. I could throw some cash in with the deal to make it fair.

FS:  INFINITE HERO Warrant Watch - OIHWarrant.jpg

The picture is only of the watch, but I have the watch case and Infinite Hero sleeve that goes over it. The sleeve does have a minor rip about 1/8" long on the corner. Hit me up if interested. I want to move this quick.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i'd hate to see one less item in your very snug infinite hero shelf man... but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya, I really would like to keep this, but I am really wanting a pair of those C Six to go with my C Six Vette LOL!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one interested in this??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price dropped $550 shipped...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest