• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Juliet Ducati Carbon Serialized Rare Item

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

sold out please closed mr mod
thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
Trade for an AP vest?

Username Hidden said:
Trade for an AP vest?
thanks for offer sir, but preffer looking for cash
cheers

That's interesting, I have #5355 but that serial range is supposed to be XM, not carbon. Isn't it?
I bought them from a fellow in the UK that said it had been purchased at the Ducati factory gift shop.
I wonder if yours started there too? What serial number is on the box?

Username Hidden said:
That's interesting, I have #5355 but that serial range is supposed to be XM, not carbon. Isn't it?
I bought them from a fellow in the UK that said it had been purchased at the Ducati factory gift shop.
I wonder if yours started there too? What serial number is on the box?
hi buddy, unfortunatly i have got this pair with no match box.. my serial definately so closed with yours
how about yours is it carbon frame or XM frame?

Username Hidden said:
hi buddy, unfortunatly i have got this pair with no match box.. my serial definately so closed with yours
how about yours is it carbon frame or XM frame?

You're onto what I thought was odd, mine are the 1st gen XM Ducs, yours are later. You know, I wore my carbon Juliet Ducs yesterday to my son's high school baseball game and I should have just looked at the arm for a serial but I'm pretty sure that they do not have a serial. I wonder when they started and stopped serializing carbons?

Username Hidden said:
You're onto what I thought was odd, mine are the 1st gen XM Ducs, yours are later. You know, I wore my carbon Juliet Ducs yesterday to my son's high school baseball game and I should have just looked at the arm for a serial but I'm pretty sure that they do not have a serial. I wonder when they started and stopped serializing carbons?

I have also #5053 and #9560 and #5355 belongs to you, is not supposed to be in the range is owned by ducati x metal? or indeed the series were randomized? sorry bro dragon just to share, please no hurt feeling yak,,,:beers

Username Hidden said:
I have also #5053 and #9560 and #5355 belongs to you, is not supposed to be in the range is owned by ducati x metal? or indeed the series were randomized? sorry bro dragon just to share, please no hurt feeling yak,,,:beers

back to topic this is my sale thread
BUMP!!!

bump!!

I have tried to pm you. I need your shipping info to get the Romeos out to you

Status
Not open for further replies.