1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    sold out please closed mr mod
    thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for an AP vest?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    thanks for offer sir, but preffer looking for cash
    cheers

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's interesting, I have #5355 but that serial range is supposed to be XM, not carbon. Isn't it?
    I bought them from a fellow in the UK that said it had been purchased at the Ducati factory gift shop.
    I wonder if yours started there too? What serial number is on the box?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    hi buddy, unfortunatly i have got this pair with no match box.. my serial definately so closed with yours
    how about yours is it carbon frame or XM frame?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You're onto what I thought was odd, mine are the 1st gen XM Ducs, yours are later. You know, I wore my carbon Juliet Ducs yesterday to my son's high school baseball game and I should have just looked at the arm for a serial but I'm pretty sure that they do not have a serial. I wonder when they started and stopped serializing carbons?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have also #5053 and #9560 and #5355 belongs to you, is not supposed to be in the range is owned by ducati x metal? or indeed the series were randomized? sorry bro dragon just to share, please no hurt feeling yak,,,:beers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    back to topic this is my sale thread
    BUMP!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    bump!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have tried to pm you. I need your shipping info to get the Romeos out to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.