• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Juliet Ice Polar Lenses & Penny Ice Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
im sure if you shipped them through and called ahead, they wouldnt mind too much? otherwise you can send it to me or someone here in australia to get sent to OSP. =)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
im sure if you shipped them through and called ahead, they wouldnt mind too much? otherwise you can send it to me or someone here in australia to get sent to OSP. =)

That would be awesome! If you can call and find out for sure, I will try and get the Pennys from a friend and work something out with ya to tune-it up!

Sorry to hijack this thread :(

Username Hidden said:
That would be awesome! If you can call and find out for sure, I will try and get the Pennys from a friend and work something out with ya to tune-it up!

Sorry to hijack this thread :(

pm-ed

Oakley HQ here still services them. It's like $85 though for an X Metal tune up...

Username Hidden said:
Oakley HQ here still services them. It's like $85 though for an X Metal tune up...

Are they the same as the warranty dept. because the warranty dept. says they cannot tune up a Penny anymore.

I just called OSP today here in Australia and enquired about a Penny tune-up. They told me they still do them and would cost $55 and to allow up to 10 business days!