1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 4 pairs up for sale and are all BNIB. I will only ship to Canada and the US. Shipping is way to costly coming out of Canada to anywhere else in the world. Shipping is included as well.

Pair 1.
    Greg Lutzka Frogskins. White frame violet lenses. These come with only the shades, microfiber bag, paperwork and box. NO LACES. The other end of the box broke off so there is no lid to the other end, other then that the box is great condition.
    $220

FS Lutzka's, olive Grenades, Grenade fade's and green tortoise! - zzzzzz4.jpg

Pair 2.
    Matte olive Grenade Frogskins. These are a complete set. Lenses have the grenade logo etched in. Box, microfiber bag, paperwork and box.
    $220

FS Lutzka's, olive Grenades, Grenade fade's and green tortoise! - zzzzzz3.jpg

Pair 3.
    Grenade Fade Frogskins. Complete set. Etched lenses. Box, microfiber bag, paperwork.
    $90

FS Lutzka's, olive Grenades, Grenade fade's and green tortoise! - zzzzzz2.jpg

Would do both the Matte olive Grenades and Grenade Fades for $300
    Pair 4.
    Acid green tortoise. I originally bought these for the emerald lenses, so I popped them out and replaced them with Authentic Oakley Violet lenses. Other then the lens swap everything else is there from original. Box, microfiber bag and paperwork.
    $SOLD

FS Lutzka's, olive Grenades, Grenade fade's and green tortoise! - ZZZZZZ1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If only you would have had these Acid Green Tortoises last Thursday!!!!!!

Nice pieces all over tho, goodluck with sale

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, price drop!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for possible trades as well...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what are you looking for trade?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Mannnn those Lutzkas are clean.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks wrist, they are a great pair!

@good2mod I ended up trading the lutzka and grenades yesterday afternoon.
    All I have left is the grenade fade and I would take many different trades for those if your interested?