1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok guys I have a few Items for sale I have been needing to get rid of so here it goes!! I may be interested in trades just let me know what you have thanks!

1st Gen Plasma/Ice Polarized Juliets: These are in awesome shape only minor wear on the frame all rubbers look great and the lenses are brand new VL. never been worn. also they do have the serial!
    Comes with microfiber $155 Shipped

FS: Matte Clear/ Text Oil Rig, Juliets, Penny Lenses!!!!! - julieticeirid.jpg

1st Gen Plasma/Fire Polarized Juliets: These are in awesome shape only minor wear on the frame all rubbers look great and the lenses are brand new VL. never been worn. also they do have the serial!
    comes with microfiber $155 Shipped

FS: Matte Clear/ Text Oil Rig, Juliets, Penny Lenses!!!!! - Julietfireirid.jpg

PM if you are interested!
    Cash or Paypal only!!
    Prices are shipped to the Lower 48, I may be able to ship international for and extra fee depending on location!

Thanks for looking!!!

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    im interested in the matte clear rigs as well

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pics are up!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Oil Rigs and Penny Lenses are sold, i still have the juliets, I may be interested in trades just let me know what you have!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so who bought the oil rigs?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, I missed this thread when I looked early this AM. Those Oil Rigs are pretty F-L-Y!

Nice pick up whoever the lucky guy/gal is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    It was me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.