• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Metal Two Tier Display Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hey just kind of curious where do you guys find all of your stands and cases in the first place? These aren't things you can buy through oakley are they?

I got most of man through ebay, and correct these are not sold anywhere. If you get lucky you can talk to optometry shops or sports store and see if they are getting rid of any or willing to sell em.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Ok guys only 2 left!!! get em while you can!!

.... and the last 2 are mine!! :redface:

Hey Joben, pretty sure I got mine just haven't been back to check. As soon as I do i'll leave you some positive feedback!

Username Hidden said:
I got most of man through ebay, and correct these are not sold anywhere. If you get lucky you can talk to optometry shops or sports store and see if they are getting rid of any or willing to sell em.

I tried talking to ****'s as they were moving stuff to a new display. They got this massive Oakley display with like...10 pairs in there and 5-6 empty metal displays. I asked the manager if they would ever let go of the stands. He basically told me to screw off haha.

I actually didn't like them, but now that I have more than I thought I would, I need them to save more space. Sucks that I missed the last two haha.

All sold please lock thread