1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys I'm selling my last spare pair of the beloved Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze to finance other models. This one is slightly cheaper than the one I sold last week because it was a pair I have worn on several occassions and has no documentation but the box and microfiber bag. the glasses themselves are in top condition, never dropped or scratched and cleaned after every use. The price is $90 AUD and shipping withing Australia is $10 and the US/UK $30 both methods include tracking. Payment to be made via PayPal as a gift or with the standard 3% surcharge to cover invoicing fees. Any questions just shoot me a PM. *Please note these are a generation 1 Monster Dog and do not feature the locking cam hinge mechanism meaning the arms will go where gravity takes them when being handled, there is little difference when being worn. Cheers

FS: Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze LAST SPARE Get In Quick - IMG_0819.jpg
    FS: Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze LAST SPARE Get In Quick - IMG_0820.jpg
    FS: Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze LAST SPARE Get In Quick - IMG_0821.jpg
    FS: Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze LAST SPARE Get In Quick - IMG_0822.jpg
    FS: Monster Dog Whiskey/Bronze LAST SPARE Get In Quick - IMG_0823.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good deal get around it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    thats a great deal for a pair one could "strip" the whiskey coloring off to make it clear...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    was thinking to get a double pair, just in case mine will be destroyed . . .
    but that will never happen :eek:)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    You look after yours far to well for them to ever come close to being destroyed!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM received

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest