• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: MPH Dispatch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Have a free bump courtesy of Herb Towers, young David.

I've never been much of a Dispatch fan - but even I think these look cool as.

Thanks Herb :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Mods can lock.

Trading with Yoshi :cool:

I'm actually quite envious of those who can carry off the Dispatch, and the Batwolf too.
So easy to switch stuff around on them to suit your mood/style of the day.
Why Oakley don't roll out the switchable icons (etc) idea across more of their range is quite baffling.

Username Hidden said:
I'm actually quite envious of those who can carry off the Dispatch, and the Batwolf too.
So easy to switch stuff around on them to suit your mood/style of the day.
Why Oakley don't roll out the switchable icons (etc) idea across more of their range is quite baffling.

That's one of the reasons I like the OG D's. I would like to have a few more pairs just for parts :laugh: Next on the hit list...matte rootbeer.

I have big plans for those :cool:

Username Hidden said:
That's one of the reasons I like the OG D's. I would like to have a few more pairs just for parts :laugh: Next on the hit list...matte rootbeer.

I have big plans for those :cool:
what hurts is theres no good tungsten, titanium, lens for dispatch to match that rootbeer frame, only bronze, bleh.

SOrry but i think the batwolf is ridiculous looking. Only the Antix sexy sensual soft curves like a womens body is attractive to me. I may start buying up antix soon after im done with the dispatch. I read the icon switching sort of became an issue with constant changing such as on the Batwolf where you had that little plastic tab holding it in place. I dont know how true it is or not, but that the icons would start having fit issues or something.
The OG D had a great icon switching system, just push the slider out :) done. D2 sucks, you literally have to find some sort of needle to pop the icon out. lame...
plus they shrunk the icons size.

But yes, I do love changing icons on my Dispatch's :eek:) It would have been a great feature for the Eyepatch 2 to have switchable icons with that lug design they did.

For Herbsley and BADNESS: I've honestly of all the Dispatch's I have so far, This is the colorway I have been wearing almost everyday. :) just love it.
PICT0013.jpg

Username Hidden said:
what hurts is theres no good tungsten, titanium, lens for dispatch to match that rootbeer frame, only bronze, bleh.

Workin on it...:cool:

Username Hidden said:
Workin on it...:cool:
:rockon: BADNESS the Oakley mad scientist.

More like broke scientist lately :laugh:

You can sell me those new moto gps you are are getting from yosh if you want to make some money :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.