1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A Few pairs to sell, No Trades, all Paypal gift payments!

1:SOLD
    2:SOLD
    3:SOLD
    4:Black Chrome Bottlecap/Black Iridium in like new condition! $75 Shipped
    FS: Multiple Pairs!!! - cc78983b.jpg
    5:
    6:SOLD
    7:Flak Jacket White with Black Text/Grey Frames in great shape lenses do have some scratches $80 Shipped
    FS: Multiple Pairs!!! - e3b83414.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    8:sold

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Can you elaborate on the XX with how the earstem was broken and then repaired? May be interested as a "parts" pair.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It is broken under the Earsock and then superglued and shrikwrapped over that and then the earsock sits ontop of that so they are still wearable but are just not in that good of shape

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you elaborate a little more on why these are in bad shape... Are you just saying the arm is in bad shape or the frames all together? Very interested.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also, can you tell me how the MD's wear? I have never worn a pair of them but they are so damn good looking. I have a large melon and Eye Jackets fit me really well. How do they compare to other glasses as far as size and coverage?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The nose bridges are lose and the earstem is broke, lenses are scratched. The MDs are a larger frame if the eye jackets fit you than the MD should look good as well they are just a hair less of an oval shape than the eye jackets but they are very comfortable

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the lenses in the C Wire?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If anyone is thinking of buying the XX and is concern about the legs, I don't mind chipping in a few dollars to buy the legs of you! Would liketo buy it but dont have use for the rest of the frame besides the legs! Joben, if you don't mind selling just the legs too, pm me! :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.