• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Multiple Pairs!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

A Few pairs to sell, No Trades, all Paypal gift payments!

1:SOLD
2:SOLD
3:SOLD
4:Black Chrome Bottlecap/Black Iridium in like new condition! $75 Shipped
cc78983b.jpg

5:
6:SOLD
7:Flak Jacket White with Black Text/Grey Frames in great shape lenses do have some scratches $80 Shipped
e3b83414.jpg

Attachments

• cc78983b.jpg
    cc78983b.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 205
  • e3b83414.jpg
    e3b83414.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 204
Some people reacted to this post.
8:sold

Can you elaborate on the XX with how the earstem was broken and then repaired? May be interested as a "parts" pair.

It is broken under the Earsock and then superglued and shrikwrapped over that and then the earsock sits ontop of that so they are still wearable but are just not in that good of shape

Can you elaborate a little more on why these are in bad shape... Are you just saying the arm is in bad shape or the frames all together? Very interested.

Also, can you tell me how the MD's wear? I have never worn a pair of them but they are so damn good looking. I have a large melon and Eye Jackets fit me really well. How do they compare to other glasses as far as size and coverage?

The nose bridges are lose and the earstem is broke, lenses are scratched. The MDs are a larger frame if the eye jackets fit you than the MD should look good as well they are just a hair less of an oval shape than the eye jackets but they are very comfortable

What are the lenses in the C Wire?

If anyone is thinking of buying the XX and is concern about the legs, I don't mind chipping in a few dollars to buy the legs of you! Would liketo buy it but dont have use for the rest of the frame besides the legs! Joben, if you don't mind selling just the legs too, pm me! :)

PM sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.