1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After much thought I have decided to sell my B1B Jawbones so I can put the money towards a pair of C-Six. They are brand new and will come with the soft case, the b1b microfiber bag, and an extra set of black vented lenses. Unfortunately I do not have the box for these. I have only seen one pair for sale which I bought so I am not sure what they are worth but I am going to ask for $350 plus shipping and PayPal fees to start since there are only 75 of them. If you are interested, have questions, or an offer please feel free to PM me. I would be interested in partial trades plus cash also. I am looking for frogskins, team usa, usc, infinite hero sunglasses and maybe some others.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drop. Feel free to make any offer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    if this pair would have the same design like the frogs it would be mine in a heartbeat . . .
    too bad. i don't wanna pay that much for an micro bag.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know what you mean. I wouldn't sell them if they had the design but other then the micro bag they are very plain.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold. This thread can be closed. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hopefully you got, what you had in your mind . . .

:closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.