1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a great condition Oakley Batwolf Black Iridium Polarized lens for sale. I contacted Oakley and these lenses are $155.00 new...WOW! I couldn't believe it. The OIl Rig Blk Irid Pol Lenses are only $135.00 so I thought these would be too. Anyhow, since they are $155.00 new, I feel $90.00 is a fair price for them. I do not see any blemishes, scratches or imperfections. However, nothing is perfect so I will say they are 9.5/10 for condition. Again, I don't see any imperfections, but nothing is perfect. Contact me if interested.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Re: FS: Oakley BATWOLF REPLACEMENT LENS Black Iridium Polar

Price is $90.00.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you plan on selling these?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

What do u mean, sorry? I can take paypal. Are u asking what form of payment ill take?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.